Summer is the season for Campus Recruiting. You’re excited to hire new, eager to learn blood to your workforce. But you realize, you don’t know where to start!
Attracting Gen Z candidates is challenging. Standing out from other companies at a career fair and outside, giving them the learning opportunities they crave, and retaining them beyond are just some of the challenges that recruiters face today.
To be successful, you need to lock down your strategy before you begin your recruiting efforts at colleges and other educational institutions. A rinse-and-repeat that’s worked in the past will not work for this new wave of potential hires.
Luckily, we’ve got 10 tips to get campus recruiting right mapped out for you in this e-book:
- Build Your Employer Brand Online
- Be Authentic In A Transparent World
- Showcase Your Employer Value Proposition
- Get Connected Early & Often
- Develop Internship Programs
- Don’t Fixate On Majors
- Make It Easy To Apply
- Focus On The Work In Your Verbiage
- Create Career Paths
- Impress By Human Connection
Download the entire SmartRecruiters e-book here