Employee Self-Service is part of the Human Resources/Payroll system that allows you to view your personal and payroll data and easily make changes, like..
- View your pay stub(s)
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Make changes to your tax withholding forms
- Update your address in payroll
Who has access to ESS?All university employees paid via SAP have access to ESS, including students.
- New employees who have not yet received their first pay
- Non Resident Aliens cannot change their tax withholding information
- Employees with foreign addresses cannot access permanent address information
- Terminated employees with term dates prior to ESS ‘go-live’ do not have access
- Employees who have not completed their Form I-9 will not be able to access tax or direct deposit information